Classy Cat or not sooner or later
it's time to
clean up their act!
How to Clean a Cat
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put cat in toilet and close both lids.
You may need to stand on lids so he cannot escape.
CAUTION ... Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge as his paws
will be reaching out for any purchase he can find.
5. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Disregard the noises emanating
from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
6. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides the "Power Wash and Rinse"
which I have found to be quite effective.
7. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure there are no people
between the bathroom and the outside door.
8. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.
9. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside
where he will dry himself.
........... Submitted Respectfully by The DOG
Ha, ha, har, ho, ho, ha, ha ! ! !